My Top Rap and R&B Song Mashups

Beyonce Rihanna GIF
Source: Giphy.com


Okay, so if you know me personally, you know I am very much in love with anything that is considered a “throwback” or a song that is considered a “mashup”. For those that don’t, please enjoy the treat of hearing a taste of my music style & songs that will probably never been on the radio, but should be.
The people that make this content are some of the most talented people, I assure you.
I've put an asterisk by the ones I would highly recommend, even though I love all of them.
All of these can be found on Youtube (sadly not any other platform that I've found!) and are linked within the text.

Enjoy!

Mashups with popular Pop Songs

Demi Lovato x Ciara - "Sorry, I'm Out" (feat. Nicki Minaj) *
Ariana Grande x Beyonce - "thank myself, next"
Gwen Stefani & Beyonce - "Hollaback Yonce"

Mashups with 90s music

Beyonce & D'Angelo - "Untitled Rocket"
Rihanna & Ginuwine - "Ride It"
SZA & Aaliyah - "Rock The Weekend"
Tupac & Notorious B.I.G - Taste (feat. Tyga, Offset) *

Mashups with popular R&B songs
Aaliyah & DVSN - Rock The Boat Too Deep *
Jojo x Drake x The Weekend - Demonstrate


Random Mashups & Remixes
Summer Walker - Girls Need Love (Girl's Edition) feat. Ella Mai, Normani, Kehlani, H.E.R, and Jhene Aiko
Kehlani - Nunya (Remix) feat. August Alsina
Destiny's Child vs. Kehlani - My Distraction *




Always a pleasure sharing with you, thank you.

No comments