Just the Beginning

Welcome to "Curlyblanco"


I decided to make a blog because I thought I'd be the best way for me to grow in my journalistic skills as well as, create a brand for myself even at the age I'm at. I always wanted a blog after reading other people's, and after getting advice from others on what to do- I finally made the decision to. I hope that as we are all on this journey of self-growth & discovery that I can be a pillar for you while on that journey.

My blog will showcase the following:

Lifestyle: I plan to post about life's problems. Not just for females, but teenagers in general. There's things that need to be said, and I plan on doing just that. Also, I plan on sharing my learning experiences that have helped push my growth. 

Advice: I personally love giving advice so if you have any problems that you think I could help with, feel free to email me your questions or reach out to me on social media. 

Opinion: My personal opinion will be given on topics that are popular in the media dealing with topics such as race, women's issues, maybe even a little celebrity drama here, and there. Whatever I find to be interesting enough to give my perspective on. Reviews on products, books, and music will be included as well.

Inspiration: A weekly quote will be posted to help inspire you as you go about your week working, attending school, or even just running errands. 

As my blog grows, I hope to incorporate more, and more topics to create a discussion among people of all ages, races, and walks of life. 

Posting schedule will be available soon!


  Always a pleasure being able to share with you, thank you. 

1 comment

  1. What a beautiful blog. You have such a beautiful (and powerful) way with words. Keep it up. I will surely be reading from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete